Kamen Rider Fun

on Thursday, May 3, 2012
After my first day at work at Anino Games, I commuted home and took a route through SM Makati to get a bus. On the way, I passed by the Toy Kingdom I frequented to check if I could still get a Kamen Rider W gashapon. To my dismay, they had taken it out, and that left me a bit saddened.

But my spirits were lifted when I saw some Japanese merchandise of Kamen Rider toys! Funnily enough, several of the toys on sale were promoting the latest one in the series: Kamen Rider Fourze. Among the merchandise that caught my interest are found below in the pictures I snapped.


First item worth mentioning is the Fourze Driver, the belt that allows Kisaragi to transform into Fourze. It comes with the first 4 Switches that usually come with the standard set, and not surprisingly should be there.


Next would be the Astroswitches! On the left, two switches were sold together, that also slot into the Fourze Driver~ On the right are more interesting switches that feature three other Kamen Riders! On the back, if you activate the OOO's switch, you get a hand similar to Ankh! xDDDDDD

Finally, you see the other ones for sale. In the top left, you have Fourze's Hee-Hackgun, Fourze's Module accessed by the Fire Switch when he enters Fire State.  Next to that is Kamen Rider Meteor's Meteor Driver, which allows Sakuta to transform into Meteor. And on the bottom left, the Powerdizer, a piece of machinery that Daimonji utilizes for the team.

And finally, I have a nice little family of Kamen Rider finger puppets growing! From left to right: Kamen Rider OOO's Ankh, Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Fourze and Kamen Rider Shin Den-O.

0 comments:

Post a Comment