Dream Inn: Driftwood for iPad

on Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Since my Mom enjoys playing games with her iPad to pass the time, I figured she wouldn't think twice about spending time away from her usual line of games to play our game - Dream Inn: Driftwood for the iPad. It was only released last May 24, but it's a fancy Hidden Object game that might just catch my mother's interest.

It took some tries to get it to download correctly, but this morning, finally, it was ready for playing. The first thing she asked was "Is your name there?" Naturally, I moved to the credits to prove such, and there was my name. Sense of accomplishment~

On the way to work today, my brother was driving, and my mom took the liberty of playing while in the car. Funnily enough, she'd ask me from time to time: "Trish, what a sextant?" "Where do I put it?" "I can't find it." I had to force down a chuckle.

So if you have an iPad, please do get it from the App Store! The initial download is free, but the purchased version comes up after 5 levels~

0 comments:

Post a Comment