College Results

on Saturday, January 16, 2010
I remember my fourth year of high school with all the hustle and bustle of preparing for the entrance exam into college quite well. I distinctly remember browsing through the courses through my sister's application form two years prior to that already in search of the course I would be interested in. And as early as then I already had a mentality to try out BS Computer Science as a possible selection.

So that's what I stuck with. To be honest, there was a small reason why I chose to take up this course, and that was because of my interest in computers back in my grade school days (and not to mention the teachers I had). xDD So to carry on with that, I wanted to take up something that would keep me in line with what I like and to learn more along the way.

The whole process of filling up the application form, running around and bugging teachers for recommendation letters (at least for my ADMU application) and the whole nerves of taking the exam and then awaiting the results was definitely something to remember. ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment