Family Dreams

on Wednesday, January 13, 2010
While I'm not one to put much stock in the dreams I have when I go to sleep every night, and remember them once I wake up the following morning, what sticks to me is the fact that lately I've been having dreams involving the members of my family - immediate and extended alike.

It's a crazy phenomenon, but I don't quite understand why that is, either. Usually when I want to dream about a certain set-up it happens for a while but then shifts to an entirely new setting.

The one that I can remember concerns me driving along somewhere with my grandpa in the front passenger seat. And if memory serves me correctly I had that dream before I actually got my driver's license soooooooo. Yeah. Weird.

Now that makes me curious. What am I going to dream about tonight, I wonder?

0 comments:

Post a Comment