Tidbit 003

on Sunday, January 10, 2010
When I was young and full of hope.....
I was a fan of two particular cartoons in my younger years. One of which was Duck Tales, which followed the adventures of Scrooge McDuck and his great-nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie when their uncle Donald joins the navy. My parents often brought up that my siblings and I loved it so much that just hearing the opening song got us rushing to the television and started dancing. Oy vey. xD

The other when I was a little bit older was Arthur, that aardvark you read and watch that we know today as the one wearing the yellow sweater, blue jeans, red and white sneakers and big round glasses. Here's an excerpt from the Wikipedia page of its TV series.

Arthur Read, the series' titular character, is an eight-year-old brown aardvark who lives in the fictional town of Elwood City. He is a third-grade student at Lakewood Elementary School. Arthur's family includes two home-working parents, his father David (a chef) and his mother Jane (an accountant), his two younger sisters, Dora Winifred (D.W.), who is in preschool, and Kate, who is still an infant, and his dog Pal. Arthur also has several friends who come from various ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds, and he also occasionally meets with members of his extended family as well. Source: (Wiki)

0 comments:

Post a Comment