Week 1 Report

on Friday, January 8, 2010
The past week has been tiring, even though it's just the first week back from Christmas break. ~__~ And this entry will tell you why.

The primary reason is because of PE, Phys Ed or however you want to phrase it. If you've been following my entries, you'd know I'm taking futsal as my final PE for my college life. But yeah, the whole reason I'm drained of energy (but somehow pumped in that hour-long class) is really because of running around aimlessly for the ball. Of course you can't blame us for running on instinct - get the ball, get the ball get the ball - since most of us don't really know squat about the rules.

At the same time, though, I enjoy that hour to its fullest because I get caught in the fuel of the game~ If I think about it, soccer in itself is intriguing for me, so I enjoy watching and playing it in its various forms. (No wonder I enjoyed Hungry Heart and Captain Tsubasa and play FIFA on the PS2 with my cousin)

Buuuuuuuuuuut that's beside the point! Back to my report.

Also a highlight for this week, Kai and I went out for lunch for Tuesday and Thursday at two different - not so different - restaurants during our one and a half hour break. Actually, I get out at 12nn while she gets out at 1:30, so while having nothing else to do, I walk off to the MC Lanai to wait out the one and a half hour. That actually heightens my starvation. xDDDD So for Tuesday, we went to Greenwich, and Thursday, our ever favorite Teriyaki Boy. ^___________^b Ah, to spend time with your girlfriend is just so priceless.

And finally, there was the Block N Movie-watching earlier this afternoon at Gateway. We had the great fun of watching Sherlock Holmes and I must say that Robert Downey Jr. did a fantastic rendition of the detective, as did Jude Law of Dr. Watson. ^________^b

So the week isn't over yet, as I have a scheduled NSTP classroom session tomorrow morning (I despise Saturday classes like this). And then, the afternoon and evening will be just as eventful~

0 comments:

Post a Comment