Tidbit 004

on Monday, January 11, 2010
When I was young and full of hope.....
I, along with my siblings, was (and are) a big fan of 3 Ninjas, a story about three brothers Samuel (Rocky - "solid and cool as granite rock"), Jeffrey (Colt - "fast and free, a spirit of a young wild horse") and Michael (Tum Tum - "ambition begins and ends with his tummy") Douglas who visit their Japanese grandfather Mori Shintaro every summer to learn the ways of being a ninja.

We quickly associated ourselves with the brothers and from then on referred ourselves as such; my brother as Rocky, my sister as Colt and yours truly as Tum Tum. There was even one Halloween (my sister's birthday) that we all dressed up as the three ninjas to emphasize the point.


Hai-ya! (or as my younger self would say: Boink!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment