Fencing

on Friday, February 19, 2010
Yesterday, I attended my futsal class as usual and totally dominated the opposing team with a final score of 6-0. After the game, Coach Joel called out for about 5 of us since Coach Wawit from the Fencing team wanted to talk with us. It seemed that he was scouting a few people from the different PE classes.

I decided to try it out earlier this afternoon at the Blue Eagle Gym and I found myself in a little on the fence (no pun intended) as to decide whether I'd take it seriously and commit to it because of its pros (like the scholarship and all that since exemption from PE and NSTP is pointless for me now -_-).

The cons to it, though, are the training schedules and venues. I don't want to train in Pasig until 10 in the evening! DDD8 What's more is that it means less time to spend with my girlfriend. DDDDD8

So I tried it out and had a stab (literally) with handling two weapons; the épée and the sabre. I must admit, it was fun to learn. ^_________^b Next week the coaches are inviting us to attend the training and think things over the weekend. ^___^ Though I think I'm pretty much decided.

0 comments:

Post a Comment