The Photographer Itch

on Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Today I decided to take my digicam out and take some decent pictures after quite some time. Most of them, of course, turned out to be ones of sceneries or nature as I made my way to MC to wait for Kai's class to end. That's probably why I chose my new layout as such. ^^b


The first is a of a growing tree in Bellarmine Field in school. I feel kind of sad that the grass around it wasn't a lush green as the rest of the field was. But then again, the field in its entirety is pretty banged up.


The second is a picture of the Church of the Gesu in our campus. The 'vines' hanging from the trees are actually Christmas lights that are put up usually for the Christmas season. Though from experience that's just there all year round (unless I don't notice it enough when they put it down xD).


Finally, the third is a picture of the sky with the Philippine flag raised on its pole from the MC Lower Lanai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment