Futsal

on Thursday, February 18, 2010
Indoor soccer's become quite a pinnacle of ups and downs this semester. The fact that I have it twice a week is a real stress reliever for me in more ways in one, which is usually the reason I attend each and every session.

The downside of it, though is that I'm really drained and my legs feel like jelly for the rest of the day. ~__~ The upside of it all, however, is that I can live my little dream of playing a sport I can write about with my own two feet. 8D

I lost count of the total number of goals I've scored since our first scrimmage game, but I can safely say I've contributed a whole lot to the class by being able to do what I can while I play. That's why I'm happy I've achieved 2 hat tricks for my last two games lately. ^___^b

NOTE: hat trick = 3 goals in a game. 8DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment