Valentine's Day 2010

on Monday, February 15, 2010
February 14, 2010. A day of hearts, and a day of special celebrations with your significant other. Love is all around, so that usual thing goes.

On this day, I was very much pleased beyond words to have been able to spend it with my beloved Kai, even if just for a few hours. I picked her up after lunch at her place - after I had gotten some gas for the car and some supplies from the grocery for dinner later - before we went to TriNoma where we watched Valentine's Day. We made use of the Citibank promo so we managed to get seats for the 4:30 showing.

The movie, despite its 2-hour length, focused on quite a number of relationships (quite reminiscent of 'The Holiday' back in 2004 or whatever year that was released), and love bloomed and flourished in its own unique way for each couple that was featured. 'Love all of the person, and not just a part that's easy to love'. That, above everything else, is the ultimate message I wanted to take from the movie, and both Kai and I were satisfied.

With the movie ending at 6:30, we headed home to have dinner prepared by mom, where even my siblings had their significant others over. It was a fruitful celebration because it was the first time I had Kai with me in that type of gathering on a special day. ^_____________^

Kai and I got each other stuffed animals for the occasion, even though last year Kai gave me a stuffed animal while I gave her a necklace. xD This year, I gave her a bear holding a heart while she gave me a dog with a heart on his ear. x3 Valentine's indeed.

After dinner, we had a little photoshoot where us siblings and our significant others had some pictures together, later on joined by our parents. That's the memorable part for me. Picture care of my sister!


To end the day, I took Kai home, joined by my sister and her boyfriend Kiks, subsequently taking Kiks home and passing by a relative's place to drop something off/pick up something before finally heading back.

Spending Valentine's Day after we've come so long... It's just wonderful. (>u<)b
Hopefully next year will be even grander of a celebration~

0 comments:

Post a Comment