New Dessert~

on Sunday, February 7, 2010

While I'm not a fan of yogurt, there's at least one place so far that's made me forget that their product was even yogurt to begin with. That place, of course, is Frutti Froyo. The newest establishment over at Petron, Katipunan, it offers a unique experience in yogurt distribution. Everything is up to you. You get to squeeze out just how much flavored yogurt you want, and decorate it with as much toppings as you want.

Note, however, that they charge you Php18/g. Good luck with that~


Last Tuesday, Kai and I decided to have lunch at Chowking, and I took that opportunity to take her to Frutti Froyo for some dessert. I got the vanilla & chocolate yogurt and decorated it with Ghiradelli Chocolate syrup, milk and white chocolate chips, and marshmallows. After giving Kai a taste, she got up and got her own self-serve. xD


You can't have enough of a good thing. ^__^b

0 comments:

Post a Comment