Tidbit 012

on Wednesday, February 10, 2010
When I was young and full of hope.....I was a big fan of the Power Rangers. I think my favorite one at the time was the Yellow Ranger regardless who it was for the simple reasons that I was a girl and my sister was already the Pink Ranger.

Back when my family had the Super Nintendo to play with (it remained in my room until my cousin asked for it again), we had one game Mighty Morphin Power Rangers which became quite nostalgic because it entailed beating up bad guys, collecting these energy icons or something to 'transform'. Hahaha. Those were the days.

In the present time and moment, I find myself getting hooked to the Japanese version, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, starring TeniMyu's Aiba Hiroki as Shinken Blue, Ikenami Ryunosuke~

0 comments:

Post a Comment