Advert Inflatus

on Saturday, June 13, 2009
I believe it started in 7th grade when I had first formally learned about the basics of HTML coding did I have a little dream of designing my own website. I guess it paved the way for me to gain a bit of interest in taking up the course I'm currently in.

Throughout most of my high school life, I've been teaching myself HTML, and when I was blessed with it, consulted with friends who knew a lot more than myself to help me out along the way. After attending the CCS Summer Camp in DLSU last April 2007, I was able to meet a number of friends, many of whom I see around the Ateneo campus, others I chat with online.

But I won't get carried away with thinking back about those days. That would most probably have me making a more lengthly post about my experience then. For now, I want to focus on the website I managed to create.

I recall spending countless hours hardcoding the tags and the content. The layout, I had left to two of my friends who knew a bit of CSS that really helped me out. The hosting was where I had a bit of an edgy beginning. Regardless to say, I poured a lot of myself into filling up numerous pages of my website to the brim with various bits of light information except those that were too personal.

The only thing I would really want to focus on for this blog entry was the title I gave my website (and such a title is still reserved for that space on the web when I can develop that to its full extent). The title I chose to go with is Advert Inflatus, which roughly means to 'refer to inspiration'. Thinking back on it, the main thing i wanted to publicize on the web was mainly the poems I had come to write over these past few years. That was how everything came to be: INSPIRATION.

For me, to be inspired is the ability to give birth to something unique; to be inspired is the talent to overcome any hardship until there is only success; to be inspired is to be ignited by the flames of passion, pushing you to exceed your limits; to be inspired is to BELIEVE in something that will come to be.

^_______________^ v

0 comments:

Post a Comment