Manga Reading

on Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Currently, while still free from much required reading for the semester, I busy myself with reading a few manga series to get updated and satisfy my need for anime. Having had the patience to get through an entire series - provided that all chapters and volumes are readily available on OneManga.com - was a way I could better relate myself with it.

At times, however, I found myself reaching dead-ends, with still-publishing series on my Manga Currently Reading list (found here) and subjecting myself to reading through what's available and await the latest chapter release.

On the other hand, there are other series I want to get through that are already complete and just waiting to be read on OM, both as a way to better criticize the anime version and a way to grasp a better understanding of it altogether.

At present, I have finished two series: Prince of Tennis and Death Note. On my current reading list, I have a few series I'm awaiting the latest chapters of: New Prince of Tennis, Nodame Cantabile, Fullmetal Alchemist, Captain Tsubasa - Road to 2002 and Tantei Gakuen Q. I'll update my list (as I've begun regularly doing so) with more titles I plan to read in the future. I guess that'll be something to look forward to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment