Second Year Begins

on Monday, June 15, 2009
This is perhaps the first time in forever when I spend the night before the first day of classes thinking of something else besides all the possibilities of what the first day of a semester would bring. Normally I get a little case of insomnia and end up sleeping at least an hour after I've settled myself in bed, but last night was an exception, but ultimately not the focus of this blog entry, therefore shall leave things at that and move on.

The first day of classes this particular semester did not go as smoothly as I would imagine it, all because of the weather. But, in the long run, that would be the only rant I have of classes resuming on this particular day.

On the bright side, I got to meet my teachers for PE 104 (Badminton), PS 21 (College Physics 1 Lecture), AMC 124 (Discrete Math for Computer Science I) and CS 110 (Data Structures and Algorithms) today. Sir Vargas and and Sir Clint, my teachers for the first two respective subjects, seem to be quite the exciting type of professors who you would look forward to seeing their style of teaching. Both are my teachers for the first time, so I'd like to hope for an exhilarating semester with them. The latter two subjects for my M-W-F schedule brings me back under the wing of Sir Winfer and Mam Jess respectively, my previous professors from second semester. My Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are sure to be filled with some level of anticipation for the first few weeks, I'm sure.

Along with the return to classes would be my return to block documentation. I admit my inactivity during summer classes with the camera (because I didn't bring it) has amounted to much laziness in pulling it out, so I shall use the coming days to regain that eagerness in taking more candid shots throughout the day.

Tomorrow, I'll be meeting my T-Th teachers for FIL 14, TH 121 and PS 21.1, all of which I hope to be up to par with the current line-up of teachers I have come to be under.

I only pray that rain will not pour down so heavily a second time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment