Details of Beauty

on Friday, November 26, 2010
美貌のディテイル。(びぼうのぢている)Bibou no Diteiru. trans. Details of Beauty.

Today I was browsing some J-actor blogs. Stumbling upon Baba Ryouma's, a link to the new Takumi-kun Series movie intrigued me.

Takumi-kun 4: Pure will center on Baba Ryouma's character Misu Arata and his relationship with Shingyoji Kanemitsu. While Kawasumi Bishin introduced the role in Bibou no Detail he will not be reprising his role and will be taken over by Naitou Taiki, another Tenimyu actor who portrayed Akutagawa Jirou from Hyoutei Cast B.

I went searching for the one with English subs and found it on Veoh. The drama and mushiness in the end brought me to tears of joy. 。゚(T^T)゚。

Let me share a few exchanges shared by Saki "Gii" Giichi (played by Watanabe Daisuke) and Hayama Takumi (played by Hamao Kyousuke).
Takumi: When we were apart... was it hard on you, too?
Gii: Y-Yeah... Because my feelings for you haven't changed at all.
Takumi: Then let me help you! Share the weight you're carrying with me.
Gii: Takumi...
Takumi: Don't belittle me, Gii. I want to always share your happiness, your sadness, and your hardships with you. No matter how much we love each other, we're different people. So I can't tell what you're thinking. But that's exactly why I want to share so much with you.
Gii: Takumi...
Takumi: I love you. Gii.
゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆
Gii: Takumi, I have a favor to ask.
Takumi: What is it?
Gii: From now on, people are probably going to ask about how we got together. But even so... wil you stay by my side, no matter what? Will you be my partner in crime?
Takumi: That... sounds kind of like a proposal.
Gii: Just answer me.
Takumi: Okay... Gii. I'll be your accomplice. I'll be by your side forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment