A Long Afternoon

on Monday, November 22, 2010
長い午後。(ながいごご)Nagai Gogo. trans. A Long Afternoon.

So yesterday (yes, on a Sunday) I met up with Kai to take her to her LAE or Law Aptitude Examination in UP Diliman that was to commence at 1 in the afternoon. She treated us to lunch at our usual Teriyaki Boy venue and enjoyed ourselves some salmon besides our individual meals of Teriyaki Boy Chicken Ju and Gyu-Yakiniku Don. To my surprise, she didn't take any wasabi, but I figured it was all due to the nervous wreck that she was prior to the exam. o(;△;)o

We get there at around 11:45 and we were quite surprised to see that a lot of other examinees were already there outside the Economics Auditorium. We waited until around quarter to 1 where they were already calling everyone in and once that happened, it was time for a long, long wait. (-。-;)

Since I wasn't really a UP Diliman student I had quite the opportunity to go around the academic oval (which I eventually did, taking roughly 35 minutes) and take several pictures at the Sunken Garden and a few other places. I'll edit this post with some of the pictures I took from then~ Pictures found below!







Other than that, I read a chapter or two of Deathly Hallows and played me some Phoenix Wright to pass the 4 hour wait. Finally, at a little past 5 in the afternoon, they came flooding out. T'was a good wait, I would think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment