Second Semester

on Wednesday, November 3, 2010
弟二学期。(だいにがっき)Dai Ni Gakki. trans. Second Semester.

School is kick-starting again next week. And I'm quite pleased with my schedule this time around since I was actually able to choose leisurely. At my school we're assigned a random number to determine the 'order' of enlisting for the upcoming semester. So the lower your number, the earlier you can enlist; and the earlier you can enlist, the more choices you have.

As compared to last semester where I was in the fourth (last) batch, this time around my random number was 33, so I was in the first batch~ (¯ ▽ ¯ + *) *bliss* So this time around my schedule was more lax with breaks in between every class~

And as I've been doing since the first semester, I made this little template to use for my schedule, as well as for Kai's (wah she's graduating this year! 。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。 ) ; as you can probably guess, pictures included are Tenimyu Seigaku 5th Cast Tezuka and Fuji from one of their photosets (I forget which one). But yeah, my schedule's up there. Theology (TH131), Political Science (POS100), Philosophy (PH102) and major subjects (CS124, CS162A and CS162B) this semester.

0 comments:

Post a Comment