Last Minute Plans

on Saturday, November 6, 2010
土壇場には、計画。(どたんばには、けいかく)Dotanba ni wa, Keikaku. trans. Last Minute Plans.

So today was weird. Went to SMX with Kai and a few of her friends to try going to UP AME but lost the hype seeing the long line just to get in/buy tickets. So instead, Kai and I decided to head to the mall to spend the afternoon. This was her first time there so it was a real adventure.

(* ̄Oノ ̄*)

Had a very late lunch at old reliable Teriyaki Boy before taking a little stroll down to see the bay. On the way we spotted a Timezone and the Prize Cube game. What was new was a swaying owl that Kai managed to get for me! 8D (I only got to take the picture when I got home >< ) I named him Allen.
After that, we went to see the bay and saw some concession stands and entertainment stuff. But I just got some cotton candy while we spent some time taking pictures by the bay. o(TωT ) A dream date come true!



FINALLY, FINALLY, today marks a few J-actors' birthdays (at least those I bother remembering)! Tenimyu Seigaku 4th Cast's Tezuka Kunimitsu, Watanabe Daisuke and Team Batista no Eiko's Kiryuu Kyoichi, Ihara Tsuyoshi!! A happy birthday to the two of you!! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment