Saturday Shopping

on Saturday, November 20, 2010
土曜日買い物。(どようびかいもの)Doyoubi Kaimono. trans. Saturday Shopping.

This morning I was woken up by my mother asking if I wanted to go with her and some of our relatives to do some Christmas Shopping, i.e. shopping for gifts off wish lists. With a sleepy nod, I agreed and it wasn't long before we were on our way to Greenhills. I wasn't surprised; the tiangge will always be crowded but in hindsight I really didn't think I'd find a couple of things that I did during this trip.

Perhaps one of the interesting things to note is that my mother purchased me a new pair of shoes from Planet Sports; a Mizuno brand and quite interestingly enough, the exact same design as my first pair, only of a different color for my birthday. I won't get them until then but it'll be one new pair to have. (。・ω・)ノ゙

Aside from that, I've been looking for a new bag to use for school and found one that caught my attention. This will be one of my aunt's gift for me as well. Also managed to find a few games as well to make better use of our family's Wii. ゚・゚*・(゚O゚(☆○=(`◇´*)o

Birthday's less than two weeks away, and Kai's LAE will happen tomorrow.
Connection? None.
Happy evening to all! (´∀`)

0 comments:

Post a Comment