My Philosophy Class

on Tuesday, November 30, 2010
私の哲学のクラス。(わたしのてつがくのくらす)Watashi no Tetsugaku no Kurasu.trans. My Philosophy Class.

So while I literally type up a quick entry for the day, I wanna talk about my Philosophy class. We had a little make-up class last Saturday to make up for future missed classes (sucks, right?), but what was interesting point out about this is the fact that i actually paid attention to what Fr. David was talking about, which is quite a surprise for me. (ノ゚ο゚)ノ

I got to follow his discussion earlier today and remembered what he discussed last Saturday.

*end shallow accomplishment rave*

xD That's about it for me for now. I need to rush off to my last class for the day since my 3pm class will be a free cut for the nth time. Will meet with Kai afterwards for lunch and time together. Hooray~

To end, a birthday greeting to the Tenipuri seiyuu of Fuji Syuusuke, Kaida Yuki! ('-^*)/

(  ゚ ▽ ゚ ;) SPEAKING OF BIRTHDAYS, WHOSE IS IT TOMORROW? (  ゚ ▽ ゚ ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment