An Early Birthday Present

on Tuesday, November 30, 2010
早期誕生日プレゼント。(そうきたんじょうびぷれぜんと)Sōki Tanjō-bi Purezento. trans. An Early Birthday Present.

Went to Gateway with Kai earlier today! Ate at our usual favorite restaurant Teriyaki Boy and availed of an Orange Card (which I'll be getting after 7 working days). We figured since we frequented the place might as well so we get free vouchers and what not! о(ж>▽<)y

Also, Kai got me a present! We went to Fully Booked and she got me another (yes another) copy of Death Note Volume 2 because it is just so uberly awesome, and my favorite by far. Of course, this is because L first showed his face to the task force and one cannot and should not overlook his cuteness in the panels! 8D So I now have a mint condition manga~ ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ


SO NOW I HAVE TWO COPIES OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!  ☆ キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment